Now, aren’t you just excited to try this out? The good news is that making the combination a part of your daily habit is simple. In a glass of clean drinking water at room temperature, pour the juice of ½ lemon (making the lemon extract), add a teaspoon of baking soda, and mix thoroughly. To further improve its effects, here are some tips:
- Drink in the morning and when you are detoxifying
- Do not drink on a full stomach
- For cancer patients, however, it is advisable to drink this mixture on an empty stomach. In a glass of water, add 2 teaspoons of organic lemon juice (lemon extract) and ½ teaspoon of baking soda.
- Take for two consecutive weeks with two-week intervals
- Alkalosis may occur when the body takes too much baking soda; hence, the regular suggested intervals.
- This is not advisable for people with gastritis.
- People with high blood pressure or heart problems are also not encouraged to try this.
- Since sodium can increase blood pressure, and the high sodium level that this mixture contains, people with high blood pressure and heart problems should avoid taking the combination.